Re: [xsl] strong typed variable with restriction ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] strong typed variable with restriction ?
From: Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget <matthieu.ricaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:12:01 +0100
Hi Andrew,

Lookink athttp://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/#xsl-choose, it seems the
xsl:otherwise element is not compulsary :
  Content: (xsl:when+, xsl:otherwise?)

When I type the function so it returs element()* instead of element() I
don't get the error anymore.

I don't really want to return an error node that I'll have to test
afterwards, at best I'd like the xslt processor to raise this error for
me when the passed param has not the good value.
I'm not sure about how to make a schema aware tranformation, but I have
a look in this direction.

Thanks for your help,

Matthieu.

Le 02/02/2011 11:39, Andrew Welch a icrit :
On 2 February 2011 10:16, Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget