Re: [xsl] Trouble positioning "fo:block" at the bottom of the page

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trouble positioning "fo:block" at the bottom of the page
From: "Tony Graham" <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:49:44 -0000 (GMT)
On Mon, February 7, 2011 9:25 am, Struijk, Toon van der wrote:
> I want a piece of text (sort of final notes in a brochure) to appear at
> the bottom of the last page if that page has room for it. If there is no
> room for it, I want it to appear at the next page, but also at the bottom
> of it. This means that when the regular content of the brochure has
> reached the end, I add the 'final notes'.

Have you looked at putting your final notes in the fo:region-after of a
fo:simple-page-master and using fo:repeatable-page-master-alternatives in
your fo:page-sequence-master where the first alternative is:

<fo:conditional-page-master-reference
  page-position="last"
  master-reference="my-final-notes-page-master" />

?

(Sorry for the rushed reply.  Feel free to ask for clarification if you
need it.)

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2