Re: [xsl] Lineheight conditional based on page position

Subject: Re: [xsl] Lineheight conditional based on page position
From: Brandon Ibach <brandon.ibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:23:07 -0500
What is the actual effect you're after?  Line height would really only
be an issue if you actually want the lines of a multiline heading
(unlikely if it's just "Chapter X") to be spaced differently at the
top of a column.  If it's really about the space above the heading,
then you should be able to play with space-before, which can be set to
collapse at column boundaries.

-Brandon :)