Re: [xsl] XSLT2 test for null

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT2 test for null
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 10:52:57 +0100
Hi David,

You can define this behavior yourself by selecting a default value, i.e.:

<xsl:param name="routeValues" as="node()" select="$default/routeValues"/>

Or like so:

<xsl:param name="routeValues" as="node()" >
<default />
</xsl:param>

If you don't specify a default value, the empty sequence is returned, if the as-attribute allows that.

Kind regards,
Abel Braaksma