Re: [xsl] "Heap" of trouble handling input file of 500 MByte

Subject: Re: [xsl] "Heap" of trouble handling input file of 500 MByte
From: Michel Hendriksen <michel.hendriksen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:42:22 +0100
Might need to set the build path : open project properties (from right
click in Eclipse), choose Java Build Path and add your saxon library
(add external jar and browse for it)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 8:07 PM, <thehulk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I substituted that one line in my program (as line 172) :
>
>        TransformerFactory transFact = new
net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl();
> instead of
>
>        javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory transFact =
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory.newInstance();
> in Eclipse 3.61, but the compiler complains:
>
>  Description                             Resource                 Path
                  Location        Type
>  net cannot be resolved to a type        Executor.java
 /Middleware/src/Middleware      line 172    Java Problem
>  TransformerFactory cannot be resolved to a type Executor.java
 /Middleware/src/Middleware      line 172    Java Problem

> This persisted even after I downloaded Saxon 9.3, unzipped, and placed
saxon9he.jar into the C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib, and quit Eclipse and
reopened. The lib folder is in the classpath according to the Project
Properties.