Re: [xsl] Multiple/conditional import problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multiple/conditional import problem
From: Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 14:57:17 +0200
Hey David,

I can - but what if I don't know what I have? At compile-time, that is.

I want to make a setup for 3rd parties take care of these specific
stylesheets which my system then would automatically discover and use.
Maybe via some kind of administration interface with uploads etc.

Therefore in general I cannot manually include the references in
default.xsl. Unless I pre-process it when a new specific stylesheet
arrives...