RE: [xsl] question regarding setting anyURI from java

Subject: RE: [xsl] question regarding setting anyURI from java
From: Robby Pelssers <Robby.Pelssers@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:34:00 +0200
Hi Michael,

Although the snippet was showing a xquery, the very question itself was not so
much xquery related.  I would rather say it was related to Xpath functions.

I could have asked the same question in another format and the answer would
have been the same:

<xsl:param name="uri" as="xs:anyURI"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:copy-of select="doc($uri)/Content"/>
</xsl:template>

For which it would have been easier to do

<xsl:param name="uri" as="xs:string"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:copy-of select=" doc(xs:anyURI($uri))/Content"/>
</xsl:template>

Bottom line..  The example might be inapprioriate but I may assume that
questions related Xpath functions (http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions/) are
welcome to this list as well?

Robby