Re: [xsl] create EPS file from XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] create EPS file from XSL-FO
From: "Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 13:02:11 +0100 (IST)
On Fri, July 8, 2011 12:26 pm, Alberto Priore wrote:
> I need to create an EPS file from XSL-FO,

Are you producing single-page documents?  Otherwise you'll have to produce
one EPS file per page of the formatted output.

> now I'm using Apache FOP but the output formats EPS it is not allowed.

Why not produce PostScript output from FOP with '-ps' then convert the
PostScript to (multiple) EPS file(s) using sp2eps [1] or ImageMagick's
'convert' or similar?

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming

[1] http://packages.debian.org/stable/text/ps2eps