Re: [xsl] Using for-each-group out of word.xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using for-each-group out of word.xml
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 09:40:41 +0100
>        a. Matching any paragraphstyle (w:p/w:pPr/w:pStyle/@w:val) that
> begins with 'Feature'
>        b. wrapping those lines in an element <_Anchored Feature>,

> So, I'm wondering if for-each-group will work for this. Perhaps a
> group-by="contains(w:pPr/w:pStyle/@w:val,Feature)".

Do you want each <w:pStyle> with @w:val that starts with 'Feature'
wrapped in a new element, or the contents of all of them wrapped in a
single new element?

If it's the former, then just a normal identity transform will do, and
for the latter then it's for-each-group.  If you had provided the
required output for your sample input then it wouldve been clear.

Also, <_Anchored Feature> is not a legal name.

>        c. matching the first line styled FeatureType, deleting it and
adding
> a graphic based on it's value.

This is done using a specific template along with the indentity template.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com