Re: [xsl] XSLT Unit testing

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Unit testing
From: "Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:23:26 +0100 (IST)
On Wed, August 17, 2011 6:05 pm, Andrew Welch wrote:
> Sorry if my comment came across as negative, I'm genuinely interested
> in how widespread its use is.

No harm done, and if you had those reactions to the download count and
version number, others probably did/do/would too.

> I'm a contractor and go to lots of interviews, and I'm often asked
> about unit testing xslt....

Which I find somewhat surprising given, as you note, the comparatively low
number of downloads for even the most popular framework.  XSLT unit
testing appears to be not widely used, yet you've hit a cross-section of
employers who often ask about it.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming