Re: [xsl] Can this hard-coded template be generalized?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can this hard-coded template be generalized?
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 19:47:31 -0400
At 2011-10-02 16:40 -0700, Mark wrote:
That will take a bit of digesting - I have to learn more XPath! I did not even know there was a distinct-values().

All the more reason to buy the book or DVD! :{)}

BTW, I did mistype my last message in my haste (I'm busy writing yet another brand new training class for its inaugural delivery this week).