Re: [xsl] Selecting non-duplicate nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Selecting non-duplicate nodes
From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:16:11 -0700
Hi Michael,
I am sorry that my statement of the problem and my stylesheet seem unrelated. If that stylesheet is run on my input, I get the results I want except that some <Formats> appear as duplicate children of <FormatButtons>. The example I gave is the from the last <Set> in my input. I chose it because I felt it removed some of the ambiguity that my have arisen by choosing another example from my input. I don't know of any other means of conveying what I want save by example.

I suspect, because of my weakness with XPath, that my code is very roundabout and inefficient, and I regret that. However, as you surmised each format does contain exactly one attribute, I'll try to understand where the fragment you suggested fits into the stylesheet.

Thanks for your help,
Mark