Re: [xsl] Testing for upper and lower case

Subject: Re: [xsl] Testing for upper and lower case
From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 09:06:29 -0700
Hi Andy,
I don't understand regex, so I could not have composed these expressions.
Do any of these test only the first letter of a word?
Thanks for your help,
Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Houghton,Andrew
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:00 AM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's wrong with matches($text, '^\p{Lu}+$') matches uppercase, matches($text, '^\p{Ll}+$') matches lowercase, matches($text, '^\p{lu}\p{ll}+$') matches capital case. In the latter case you might also be able to use matches($text, '^\p{Lt}+$').

Andy.