Re: [xsl] Can group-by treat its target it two ways?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can group-by treat its target it two ways?
From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:14:35 -0700
if contains($seq,lower-case(substring(@word,1,1)))

Interesting,
My "group-by" was used to name the files that each current-group() produced, one for each letter of the Czech alphabet. My very verbose expression did this using the current-grouping-key(). Would your code produce one file each for the four diacritical letters in $seq? or put them all in one file?
Also, don't forget the digraph 'ch', the ninth letter of the Czech alphabet - can you find a succinct way to insert it in your more terse expressions?

For everyone who helped with the index, it is now up at www.cpslib.org under the <Index> button.
Regards,
Mark