Re: [xsl] Establishing the floor of a range a number belongs to

Subject: Re: [xsl] Establishing the floor of a range a number belongs to
From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:13:46 -0700
Hi Manfred,
I agree with your remarks about centuries, but these actually represent assigned catalog numbers in which the individual items are collected into a range of, in the first instance, 99 items, and thereafter, 100 items (1-99, 100-199, etc.).
Thanks for the input, though - nice to know people care about cultural accuracy.
Regards,
Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Manfred Staudinger