RE: [xsl] Can grouping here the solution ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can grouping here the solution ?
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:51:38 +0000
No problem.

Like I said I have many articles on my website which you can find on
http://www.tamarawobben.nl

What I try to achieve is this.

When A user chooses to read the articles of febr. 2005 he/she have to see
those articles.

But some months has a lot of articles so I want to make pages.

A example what I want can you see in the xml.

When a user chooses febr. 2005 he/she must see all the articles of that month
which has the <page>1</page>

After that he can choose for a next button to goto page 2.

I hope that is more clear. Otherwise I would suggest you can see this page :
http://www.tamarawobben.nl/?c=1e-levensjaar&month=2005-09

The only thing that will be different is that you now see a pagination in
numbers but im going to change that in a prevoius/next.

Roelof