Re: [xsl] single quotes instead of double

Subject: Re: [xsl] single quotes instead of double
From: dvint@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:19:28 -0800
But what you call a standard is just a convention. My convention works for
me but might not agree with yours. So the style is relavent to the group
you work with and relative to them. Might be nice to have a universal
style, but I think you will not find agreement across all the company
standards and personal styles.

..dan