RE: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value

Subject: RE: [xsl] can a value of a parameter depends on a other value
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 17:09:25 +0000
What am trying to make is a blog which dived into months.

Some months have so many articles that I have to divide them into pages.

The problem is that I want to decide how many articles are placed on a
particular place.

So i want to make a parameter articlesperpage which value depends on the value
of the parameters month and page.

The parameters month and page are made by the cms I use. That's Symphony cms.

So in pseudoocode I want this.

If month="2005-02" and page=1 then articlesperpage must be 2

if month="2005-02" and page=2 then articlesperpage must be 3

Later on I also need the parameters totalpages and offset.

Totalpages is the total of pages of a month. I need it because later on I will
write a prev/next script.

Offset is the number of articles which must not be displayed because the
articles are displayed on a earlier page.

But first I want to make it work with one parameter and I try to find out how
to make this work.

Roelof