[xsl] Re: Dealing mixed content with invalid node-like text

Subject: [xsl] Re: Dealing mixed content with invalid node-like text
From: Karlmarx R <karlmarxr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 06:58:39 +0800 (SGT)
Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I have not clearly stated my input
source format and sorry for that. My input is non-xml source and you can
assume it as something like a text file format - it
vary for case to case. In
this particular case, it is via a .tab file, sometimes .csv etc, usually comes
with several lines and I tokenize each line and process according to needs.
The previous replies seems to suggest that handling that sort of input in xslt
is difficult(?)and so I am trying (again) to figure out whether the source can
be cleaned.

To Mr.Graydon > I am not sure your suggestion fit my
requirement. My existing code is somewhat similar and even tried your model
(with little tweaks) and I could not get the desired results. I guess what
Micheal suggest is I can do as a last resort.

Thanks,
Karl