RE: [xsl] xml /xslt cms

Subject: RE: [xsl] xml /xslt cms
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:56:55 +0000
Oke,

The job is to convert this site (http://www.tamarawobben.nl) into a xml/xslt
solution.

Like you see is that some months have several pages which contains different
number of pages.

So I need some sort of prev/next to go the next or previous page of that
month.

As menu I need a collapisble year/month menu. So the user chooses a year and
then the months are displayed.

As layout I like this idea (http://www.notepadchaos.com)

The site is running on virtual shared hosting so I can't use a whole server.

I hope it's clear what I want.

Roelof