RE: [xsl] image placing question

Subject: RE: [xsl] image placing question
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:23:58 +0000
Thanks,

It worked.

Now I have to find out how to preserve the </br> tags but that one we had
discussed in a earlier topic I think.

Roelof

---------------------------------------- > Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:03:46
+0100 > From: wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx > To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: [xsl] image placing question > > To say nothing about the subtle
differences with spaces in the string > preceding the image file name. > >
(Having to picking things out of element paragraph (!) text could be > an
indication that the data model for the input XML isn't quite > adequate.) > >
-W > > > On 19 December 2011 15:57, Martin Honnen wrote: > > Roelof Wobben
wrote: > > > >> I have this xml : > > > > > >>
FLOAT : img_5874.jpg
> [...]
tag and all the
 are gone. > >> > >> Any expert who can tell me why this is not working. > > >
> > > Well in the XML you have an element named "tekst", in your XSLT you try
to > > match on elements named "text". You will have to use the same spelling
both > > document. > > > > > > -- > > > > Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform
Development > > http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/ > > > > > >