Re: [xsl] Saxon & xsltproc giving different output (SOLVED)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon & xsltproc giving different output (SOLVED)
From: Russell Urquhart <russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:10:29 -0600
> I don't think you're giving us enough information to solve the original
> problem. I suspect even the limited information you are giving us is
> unreliable - are module_impacted and modules_impacted supposed to be the
> same name?

Yes, sorry for that, my fault.

> I suspect you haven't solved the problem at all, you have merely
> stumbled upon a workaround; which isn't the same thing at all.

I suspect that is the case as well.

For my testing,  I extracted only that template that does the creation of the table, and ONLY changed the data as stated.

I can post the rest of the template that is called, but i thought this was key.

The problem seems to be resolved, but i agree with you. I think there is more to this, but me being a novice, made it hard for me to know, that this was JUST a workaround, for sure.

However, after changing JUST that aspect of the input xml file, BOTH xsltproc and Saxon are generating the same output table.

Thanks for all the help!

Russ