RE: [xsl] where's here the error

Subject: RE: [xsl] where's here the error
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:41:29 +0000
Thanks, I had to switch fon mame to match.

Roelof

---------------------------------------- > Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 09:47:29
+0000 > From: andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx > To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: [xsl] where's here the error > > >> Are those paths correct? > >
master.xsl in relation to frontpage.xsl? > > > > > > > > Master.xsl contains
the skeleton of the site. > > and frontpage.xsl contains the code to display
the text on the frontpage of the site. I hope it clear what I mean. > > Yes,
however the output you are seeing suggests the root matching > template in
master.xsl isn't being matched, so the default template is > kicking in. > >
If 'frontpage.xsl' is your entry point stylesheet, then it suggests > the
import path for master.xsl is wrong. > > That's unless you are specifying
'data' as the initial template? > > So check these things: > > - do you really
mean: > > > > and not > > > > - if so, do you specify 'data' as the initial
template? > > - if instead you expect the root matching template to fire, then
the > import path needs checking. > > -- > Andrew Welch >
http://andrewjwelch.com > >