Re: [xsl] Is there an OR for XSL IF?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there an OR for XSL IF?
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 08:13:44 +0000
On 04/01/2012 02:56, GWmbox wrote:
I have had a read through the W3C stuff for IF elements but I cannot find anything conclusive about an OR for the IF elements.

Is there in fact an option for OR, is it the | to do this. Can I have something like

See section 3.6 of the XPath 2.0 specification, "logical expressions"

http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath20/#id-logical-expressions

As an editor of the spec, I would love to understand why so many readers of the spec seem to have difficulty finding this section, or discovering that the XPath "and" and "or" operators are written "and" and "or". If you could explain what your strategy was for finding the information, and how you came to miss it, I would be most interested to see what we can learn.

Michael Kay
Saxonica