Re: [xsl] Nordic Characters in variables

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nordic Characters in variables
From: "Tony Graham" <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:33:23 -0000 (GMT)
On Mon, January 16, 2012 9:08 am, trond.huso@xxxxxx wrote:
> I am getting an error when transforming a file where I am storing a
> filenam= e in a variable. The filename sometimes contains letters that are
> quite com= mon in Nordic names (&aelig; and so on).
> One solution is that I create new filenames, but I don't really want to do
> = that - yet). So I am wondering: How do I work around this issue?

Can you provide an example of how you define the variable and the error
message that you are getting?

Are you using entities, such as "&aelig;" in your XSLT file?

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@xxxxxxxxxx
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming