[xsl] cell height xsl

Subject: [xsl] cell height xsl
From: Jesse Schaaf <schajx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:14:54 -0600
So I have a table that contains a cell of which I need to display the bullet(&#x2022;). The problem I am having is that I need to make the bullet larger so I used a font-size = 15pt. This solved the issue and the bullet displays at the right size however one side effect is that my row that this bullet exists in expands in height.

I realize 15pt is likely higher then the row height but its possible for other cells in this row to wrap and I want those cells to dictate the height.

Im sure there is an easy solution to this but I am fairly new to xslt.

Here is the code that I have for the cell involved.

<fo:table-cell padding = ".5mm" border-width=".2mm" border="solid" border-right-width="0mm" border-bottom-width=".2mm" border-top-width=".2mm" text-align="center">
<xsl:for-each select="MEDDST">
<fo:block font-size="15pt">
<xsl:value-of select="'&#x2022;'" />
</fo:block>