Re: [xsl] Need debug help xslt+svg

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need debug help xslt+svg
From: Martin Honnen <Martin.Honnen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:01:18 +0100
Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt wrote:

The problem I need debug help is step 6 of the animation:
http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/en/xsl-list/cube/snake.00.xml

Clicking on the link gives you the start. The clicking next 5 times
gives fine results. When clicking the 6th time you can see the
problem, one of the cubes is not rotated correctly.

I am not sure I understand the problem but you seem to do something like
<xsl:if test="document($nxt)">
in there and with MSXML I think you get a fatal transformation error if the document you are trying to load (i.e. snake.07.xml) does not exist.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
	http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/