Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] Way to include an outside stylesheet?

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] Way to include an outside stylesheet?
From: Colin DeClue <colin.declue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 13:17:21 -0600
I do have that at the top of my stylesheet, but when I tried
<xsl:include>, it complained. It looks like I was using the include
element incorrectly, however. I'd just assumed when it didn't
recognize the include that it just wasn't XSLT.

Thanks. The knowledge that I CAN use it should hopefully be enough to
get me to use it correctly, this time.