[xsl] XSLfast 5.0 Out Now!

Subject: [xsl] XSLfast 5.0 Out Now!
From: "Araszewicz, Milosz" <milosz.araszewicz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 15:38:51 +0100
8<--------------------------------------------------------------------
XSLfast 5.0: Data to Document... Done

We are proud to announce the release of XSLfast 5.0 which is now
available on our website
http://www.xslfast.com/. You can see the brand-new features and enjoy
the simplified and
improved layout creation process.

XSLfast is the leading tool to create layout templates and generate
PDF documents.
It turns your XML data into forms, invoices, price lists, catalogs, data
sheets
and much more in an easy way!

XSLfast uses open technologies (like XSL-FO, PDF, FOP) that do not lock you
into any proprietary tools.

We welcome your feedback: in our public forum
http://forums.jcatalog.com/forums/forums/show/2.page you can give us
your comments, exchange ideas, discuss features or just get in touch
with other XSLfast users. The ticket system is publicly available,
too: http://jira.jcatalog.com/browse/XSL/.

Limited Time Offer: Purchase XSLfast 5.0 till the 29th of February
2012 and save up to 150,00 EUR!

New features of XSLfast 5.0:
- Improved user interface: New skin and more classic look with
improved functions
- Improved grouping functions: hinting depending on attached XML file,
most reasonable groupings are available from context menu and much
more
- Completions in Windows editor
- Support for FOP 1.0, XEP, XSLformatter, JAVA 1.6, XSLT 2.0, PDF 1.4 and CSV
- Massive enhancements for pivot tables
- Completely new table wizard: The refined table wizard simplifies and
accelerates the layout creation
- On-the-fly preview: The preview window shows how your layout really looks
- External tools are gone: XSLfast is able to automatically detect everything
- Support of multiple monitors: Simplifies and accelerates layout creation
- Additional functions: Side floats, more IF-clauses for table columns,
support
of fo:marker, managed backgrounds, support of DTD external entities, layout
comparisons and much more...

More features of XSLfast:
- Cross media publishing for every XML data
- Create forms, invoices, product sheets, catalogs, price lists, ...
- Design templates for database publishing, print-on-demand and batch
publishing
- No XSL-FO or XSLT-programming skills necessary
- Use of templates as functions in your XSL code
- Different output formats and files (PDF, HTML, XSL-FO)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, Mac OS, Linux

We invite you to try XSLfast 5.0 by visiting our website
http://www.xslfast.com/ and downloading the free trial version.

Yours
XSLfast Team

Europe: