Re: [xsl] can this idea work ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] can this idea work ?
From: Markus Abt <abt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 16:55:16 +0100
Hello Roelof,

Roelof Wobben wrote:
> <xsl:template match="dagboek/entry" >
>     <h3>
>     <xsl:value-of select="titel" />
>   </h3>
>      <xsl:apply-templates select="dagboek/entry[nieuwe-pagina = 'yes']" mode="pagegroup" />
>       <xsl:apply-templates select="tekst" />
> </xsl:template>

In this template, the context node is a <entry> element, therefore
'apply-templates select="dagboek/entry[...' does not select anything:
there is no /data/dagboek/entry/dagboek/entry in your input XML.

I'm not sure what you want to achieve with this apply-templates, either,
since it is located between the code for 'titel' and 'tekst'. Just guessing,
a better place for this apply-templates would be in the 'data' template.

Also, you may want to use either 'yes' or 'Yes' (like in your XML data).

Markus