RE: [xsl] Merging two sets of files

Subject: RE: [xsl] Merging two sets of files
From: Emma Burrows <Emma.Burrows@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:51:52 +0100
<<So maybe you can place yourself after this existing transform: make one big
file of all the standalone documents, group them as required, and then re-cut
and output the results. >>

Thanks, that's more or less what I think I will end up doing. Right now, I've
split it into two separate transforms - a new one based on lookup.xml to do
the catalogue match-and-merge, and the existing one for everything else in
book.xml. Aside from anything else, I need to get my merging working properly,
independently of the original transform. I'll consider how to hook everything
together afterwards. :)

Emma