Re: [xsl] key() now has 3 arguments ... right

Subject: Re: [xsl] key() now has 3 arguments ... right
From: ihe onwuka <ihe.onwuka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 05:38:02 +0100
The reason I am having difficulty understanding the distinction being
expressed is that the code posted written with my (incorrect)
interpretation works as I intended and I haven't perceived a use case
where it doesn't work.

The examples given relating to maindoc and doc2 were contrived to
illustrate something that is not working.

What would help me understand is a use case that utilises the working
code to illustrate the distinctions, for me it does not translate into
words very well because although I get that there is some difference,
given the working example I cannot perceive that it matters.