Re: [xsl] Why are there no XSLT processors implemented in XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Why are there no XSLT processors implemented in XSLT?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 14:11:45 +0100
On 01/05/2012 13:52, Costello, Roger L. wrote:
I will take the following as an axiom:

Programs written to process XML should be implemented in XSLT.

Should they?

I believed my axiom was an indisputable truth. But based on the excellent discussion it appears not to be so.

/Roger

Anyway implementing xslt in xslt would be as silly as implementing xquery in xslt and no one would be silly enough to do that would they?

David