Re: [xsl] XSLT contracts in London available...

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT contracts in London available...
From: Tommie Usdin <btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 14:40:55 -0400
Friends --

This thread has drifted far off topic for XSL-List. If you want to discuss
employment terms and conditions, contracts and subcontracts, payment terms,
and similar topics I ask that you take it off list or to another forum.

Announcements of XSL related opportunities are welcome on XSL-List if (and
only if) they are short and point to details elsewhere. I suppose notes
discussing such opportunities may also be in scope, but I really want to keep
them VERY SHORT - perhaps simple pointers to a blog post or other off-list
resource.

Discussion of the basics of working as a contractor or of contracting in
particular environments are off topic for this list.

Thank you.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx