Re: [xsl] QName as attribute value: save and clean up namespace declarations

Subject: Re: [xsl] QName as attribute value: save and clean up namespace declarations
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:06:03 +0100
On 18/06/2012 12:39, Heiko Niemann wrote:
  Now I would like to clean up and just keep the ones that are
'used' in the xsi:type content. The stylesheet actually already does what
I want, but I would like to know whether there might be a better way to do
it, since it looks a little hackish to me

What you have looks fine if you are using a non-schema aware processor. If you were using a schema-aware processor and validated your input, it would "know" the namespaces in the content of xsi:type and so would automatically copy those namespace declarations just as it does for element names.

David

-- google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle