Re: [xsl] mulitple xsl:import from different directories

Subject: Re: [xsl] mulitple xsl:import from different directories
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:09:33 +0100
You could implement Ken Holman's suggestion within a URIResolver. Register a compile-time URIResolver, and have it recognize the *.xsl appearing in the href argument. The URIResolver then returns a document containing a list of xsl:include elements for the file in the directory, wrapped in an xsl;stylesheet element.

What's the best way in Java of expanding the glob xsl_dir/*.xsl? The suggestion here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/794381/how-to-find-files-that-match-a-wildcard-string-in-java

is to use the DirectoryScanner class from Ant, but there are other ideas in that post that may be more practical.

Michael Kay
Saxonica