[xsl] [FO] image on even, table on odd, repeating image if the table is more than one page

Subject: [xsl] [FO] image on even, table on odd, repeating image if the table is more than one page
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:32:40 +0200
Hi,

I have a part list table that I need to show on the odd page of a PDF
I have an image that goes with the part list, that I have to show on the even page.
In case the table breaks over multiple pages, I need to keep the table on the odd pages only
and I need to repeat the image on each opposite even page.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

I would prefer something that works with FOP
If this can't be done with FOP, please suggest an alternative

Thanks in advance

Geert