Re: [xsl] [FO] image on even, table on odd, repeating image if the table is more than one page

Subject: Re: [xsl] [FO] image on even, table on odd, repeating image if the table is more than one page
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:17:25 +0200
Am 12.07.2012 12:18, schrieb Geert Bormans:
> I tried this again, and remember what went wrong last time I tried.
> FOP does something pretty weird.
> It forces the first row of the table (not the header) on the first even
> page
This ought to be a bug, especially if the header is repeatable. Which
version of FOP are you using? You should also open a defect (see
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/gethelp.html#enter-issue)

> All the other even pages are empty, so that is OK,
> and I don't loose any rows (other than the first one)
>
> I set the body height to zero like this
>
>         <simple-page-master master-name="frame-even"
>             page-height="297mm" page-width="210mm"
>             margin-top="15mm" margin-bottom="15mm"
>             margin-left="15mm" margin-right="15mm">
>             <region-body region-name="frame-body"
>                 margin-top="160mm" margin-bottom="106.999mm"
>             />
>             <region-before extent="10mm" region-name="frame-image"/>
>         </simple-page-master>
>
> Is this what you had in mind?
This should be ok. You probably should raise the extent for the
region-before if your image is larger than that.

J.Pietschmann