[xsl] Just a reminder: Please Donate to the Balisage 2012 Silent Auction

Subject: [xsl] Just a reminder: Please Donate to the Balisage 2012 Silent Auction
From: Sam Wilmott <sam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:55:45 -0400
Hello again,

We're getting close to this year's Balisage Conference in Montreal, and we're
running a Silent Auction again to support the students who have done such a
wonderful job of preparing and presenting their papers, and participating in
the Conference in other ways.  They are the next generation of Markup
Technology leaders.

Please visit http://www.balisage.net/2012/Auction.html and think about what
you could donate to the auction.  Anything fun or interesting will do.  We've
had success with software, books, entertainment items (DVDs etc.), toys,
clothing and topic-specific discussion dinners.  Just about anything fun
helps, especially if it interests us technology types.

Looking forward to seeing you at Balisage 2012.

Sam Wilmott

Balisage 2012 Silent Auction
silentauction2012@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.balisage.net/2012/Auction.html