Re: [xsl] A way to test only top level nodes to see if they have children

Subject: Re: [xsl] A way to test only top level nodes to see if they have children
From: Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:12:59 -0400
It would *really* help if you'd give us short snippet of input and of
desired output. See the posting guidelines at
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/#posting

That said, if your input uses the same element type for top level and
lower level nav entries (in this case, <li>), you may be able to
match the top-level entries with
   <xsl:template match="li">
     <!-- process w/o assigning a link)
   </xsl:template>