[xsl] [Announce] Training invitation: autumn classes in XSLT, XSL-FO and UBL in Europe

Subject: [xsl] [Announce] Training invitation: autumn classes in XSLT, XSL-FO and UBL in Europe
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 21:28:57 -0400
For your autumn technical training planning, please note that there are four in-depth hands-on XML-related classes that I have written and will be delivering at the end of October in Utrecht Netherlands. The separate publicly-subscribed classes are in XSLT, XSL-FO, OASIS UBL and OASIS Code Lists.

For 10% savings, the early-bird date of October 1, 2012 is now less than a month away. Please subscribe early to prevent the classes from being cancelled due to insufficient support by the early-bird date.

The details can be found linked from a number of different sources:

 Our home page:
  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/

 Open Source Academy (the host):
   http://www.opensourceacademy.nl/index.php?id=56&L=1

 ePractice:
   http://www.epractice.eu/en/events/cranetraining

 LinkedIn:
   http://linkd.in/GUYLf2

I have had the privilege to deliver the material around the world many times over the years, and I have been the instructor for all of these deliveries:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/pastsch.htm

By way of credentials for my work, we believe my qualifications compare very well against other contractors and trainers ... I am a day-by-day practitioner in these technologies and this will be an excellent opportunity for the students to learn from my guidance:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

By far most of our world training is delivered privately on-site for organizations, but we periodically schedule these publicly-subscribed classes to give the opportunity for companies to send fewer students than would typically warrant running a private class.

For those unable to attend the live classes, there are two other options for XSLT. In 2008 the entire 5-day XSLT class was recorded as a 24-hour DVD-ROM, with exercises. The 2-DVD set can be purchased and shared as physical media:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/ptux/ptux-video.htm

Alternatively, the entire 24 hours is uploaded for online viewing, with 5 hours marked as free access without having to create a Udemy account:

http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy-ptux-online.htm

Good luck in your training planning for the upcoming months. Please contact me off-list if you have any questions.

p.s. please help spread the word to industry groups other than those listed in the "carbon copies" below

cc: XSL List, W3C XSL-FO, UBL-Dev, CLR-Dev, XML-Dev, XML-Doc, XML-L, Antenna House List, RenderX List, Oxygen List

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Oct 2012
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm