Re: [xsl] Need to render input document as string form of XML in output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need to render input document as string form of XML in output
From: Chris Wolf <cwolf.algo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:02:08 -0400
Michael,

Believe me, I'm trying to get Saxon in, but for now, we're stuck with
the old Xalan (I think 2.7.2) that's repackaged into the
Sun (Oracle) JRE...

So there is some explicit serialization required?  I guess I'll have
to write some complicated recursive template to
do it...  (another issue is that we're running within JBossAS and
Xalan extensions don't seem to work due to classloader Hell)

   -Chris

P.S. thanks for the quick reply...