Re: [xsl] Breaking up Program Code Examples

Subject: Re: [xsl] Breaking up Program Code Examples
From: Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 08:02:27 +0200
On 18/09/2012, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>1) We lose indents in the code when pasted.
>
> That, I think, is an Adobe problem ... I doubt that can be fixed
> because it looks like it is a function of Adobe.

Linux:
Viewing a PDF document (created with dvi2pdf):

* display with Adobe Reader 8 and paste into
   - emacs: indents are lost
   - Eclipse: indents aren't rendered correctly (but that's better
done in Eclipse anyway)

* display with Document Viewer 2.26.1 (gnome.org/projects/evince)
   - emacs: indents are fully preserved
   - Eclipse: indents are fully preserved

Anyway, I'd rely on an IDE's editing functions to adjust indents and
wouldn't care about getting them from a PDF.

-W