[xsl] XSL-FO and Z-index

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO and Z-index
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:01:32 +0200
Hi list

I have this XSL-FO creating a PDF of two pages.

In the middle of the first page I have a table with 20 rows and cells
with borders but without any content.

Sometimes content above the table is a little longer than normal and
the table is pressed a couple of lines down the page, which is exactly
what I want, but I don't want the table to spill over to the next
page, but simply to hide under the footer of the first page.

Now I have googled for "clip", "spillover", "z-index", but I have not
found the right solution yet.

Any suggestions?

At the moment the table simply stops at the page footer and pops up at
page two instead? It should go under the footer and stay there?

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov
http://www.xmlplease.com