Re: [xsl] RE: XSL-FO and Z-index

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: XSL-FO and Z-index
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:59:39 +0200
Kevin wrote:

> Create and image of what you want to do and set it as the background of a
> block-container with a rotated block inside it (to set the progression
> dimension to be the footer height).

That is exactly how the stylesheet I got from the customer is working
right now, but since there are other tables at page two generating the
same empty lines as a real table, I thought it was too far out to use
the background image trick hack on page one!

I was looking for alternatives easier to understand and maintain.

A third alternative, is to calculate how much the table will move up
or down, and add or subtract rows to the table. Easier said than done.

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov
http://www.xmlplease.com