Re: [xsl] program to merge xsl and xml to create a pdf

Subject: Re: [xsl] program to merge xsl and xml to create a pdf
From: joseph.a.gilvary@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:02:09 -0400
FOP is from Apache. It's a Java project that lets you create (among other
formats) PDF from XML via XSL transformations. The fop-user mail list and its
archives are good sources for learning, as are the online docs at
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/. That link is to the main site, where
you'll also find the downloads and links to the mail list.

As Chris said, FOP can run in Tomcat. That includes Tomcat (or another Java
app server like Oracle, JBoss, etc.) on Windows. If you're using IIS or
something similar, you'll need some way to execute Java on your Windows server
to include FOP in your solution.

 HTH,

 Joe