Re: [xsl] Making titles repeatable in table continues to next page with Continued word

Subject: Re: [xsl] Making titles repeatable in table continues to next page with Continued word
From: Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:35:32 -0400
I'm sorry, Ms Smith, but I simply can't make head (pardon the pun) or
tail of what it is you are trying to do, and what isn't working for
you. I suspect that others find this query equally opaque. My
suggestion is to review the posting guidelines
(http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html#posting) and try
again with more detail.

Good luck.