Re: [xsl] deduplicating information in XML files

Subject: Re: [xsl] deduplicating information in XML files
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:28:09 +0200
At 2012-10-12 16:20 -0400, I wrote:
I think this is directly translatable to XQuery, and so I will post such a solution to that list.

It slipped my mind that there is no XQuery equivalent to <xsl:result-document> in order to create the needed multiple output files. Of course I didn't think of this until I was in the middle of transliterating the code and encountered the instruction.

I was able to recreate all of the necessary grouping ... I just couldn't do what I wanted with it.

-- Contact us for world-wide XML consulting and instructor-led training Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google+ profile: https://plus.google.com/116832879756988317389/about Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal