Re: [xsl] Here's how to create a function that has context, without passing it context

Subject: Re: [xsl] Here's how to create a function that has context, without passing it context
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:17:18 -0800
Even more simply, one can use a function, which has been created as a
partial application of another function, passing a subset of all
required arguments -- these form the "context".

Cheers,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
biggest mistake of all
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)