Re: [xsl] XSLT 2013 survey

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2013 survey
From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:39:03 +0100
apologies, I am not trying to be (appear|be) dismissive  ... as I
replied to MKay, happy to receive questions.

I guess the answer to your question is 'it could be processor or
processors ...'  I will be making the assumption that people answer
with the most important processor they use (seems implicit doesn't
it?). Otherwise consider the lack of an (s) a typo (will fix now).

Of course I could be pedantic and gate off every possibility into a
series of flipping bits ... though i've personally found the most
interesting insights with polls are when people speak their minds
versus checking off boxes.